Finding an appropriate content marketing tool is the topmost predictive factor for bloggers. In the industry, there are plenty of content marketing tools for bloggers, yet, not all are with the same features.
The price also makes a difference concern on it. Some of them are free, also many paid versions available. Regardless of that, content marketing tools have a great role to get a good ranking in the search engines.
7 Content marketing tools for bloggers
Grammarly is one of the most popular names in the internet world, yet, it is mostly-known for grammatical aids. However, it has a great feature as a content marketing tool.
- Easy To Use- This is the topmost concern of it- very easy to use.
- Instant Result– It’s an artificially intelligent system that corrects tons of errors instantly.
- Quality Service– Grammarly was given quality service.
- Plagiarism Detect– It can instantly detect plagiarism.
- Grammatical Mistakes– Find and correct over 250 grammatical mistakes instantly.
Canva will help you to blend a high-quality picture within a very short time. Therefore, while considering your imaginary content shared on numerous social media, Canva could be the single choice for you.
- User-Friendly- Canva is the most user-friendly tool, unlike others.
- Massive Models– It has massive models to use.
- Superiority Images– Canva always comes with quality images.
- Prompt Result– It will give you high-quality images within a very short time.
- Erasure– Canva allows you to make the necessary changes.
Publer is one of the industry-leading content marketing tools out there. If you are operating multiple social media; you can easily manage all your media on a single platform. Publer has both a Free & Paid plan to get started.
- Fit-well– It is fit-well with every type of content for your social media.
- Super Simple– Publer is super simple to use.
- Work-flow– It’s work-flow feature enables teamwork for you.
- Focus Point– Publer greatly focused on social media posts.
- Scheduling– You can use it for scheduling social media posts easily.
All the content writer’s first aim to gain the search engine ranking. But, it is not any tasks that finished overnight. Yet, nearly possible if you use the Rank Math. It will show you the way to gain search engine ranking.
- Free– It is absolutely free to use.
- User-Friendly– It is very simple to use.
- Real SEO Guide– It will guide you on how to gain ranking.
- Pin-Point Error Detect- It will show the pin-point error to fix.
- Suggested Keyword- It also allows you to find additional keywords that might be useful for your content.
In the blogging world SEMRush known as the all-rounder tool. This is a well-fit content marketing tool for all types of bloggers. Many bloggers using SEMRush in the long run world-wide.
- Keyword Tracking- SEMRush will notify you of the organic ranking keyword by your competitors.
- Opponents Action Detecting– You can detect the opponent’s actions by it.
- Keyword Source– You can use SEMRush as a healthy source of keywords.
- Easy To Use– It is very user-friendly.
- Keyword Performance– It allows you to monitor targeted keyword performance.
This is another one that also very useful for a content marketers. CotentCal gains its popularity by giving quality service for many years. Let’s see the reason behind it that makes it such a great tool among all.
- Team Management– ContentCal is a specialist in team management.
- Work-flow Tracking– It enables you to track the total contents of work-flow.
- Supporting- ContentCal supports numerous social media.
- Analytics- By this, you can get an overview of how are you doing.
- Panic Button- It can save your content from unusual effects.
GetResponse is the most demandable content marketing tool regardless of your business size due to its all-in-one features.
- Automated Action– It used an automated action-based email that lessens your workload.
- Scalable Work-flow– Regardless of the size of your business, it can create a sound work-flow.
- User-Friendly– It is very easy to use.
- Drive Visitor– It helps to drive visitors from social media to your site.
- Free Trial- They offer a 30-day free trial.
So now is your turn! Which content marketing tool you like most? Let us know your thoughts.
And share this useful “content marketing tools for bloggers” with your best social media friends and fans.